Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 May 2016

MARKETING HAS A NEW NAME : B2B


Dear Neeraj,

Just got your online Marketing Message re OYO rooms

I presume , you found my email ID from the net

But you don't have any idea as to :

Name of my Company

>  Industry to which my company belongs

City in which my Company is located

Hence , not much of a targeted Marketing Campaign !

Now , consider using Online Messaging Services of,

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com   ............. Take a look at........View  Demo

Then , if you find any other comparable Marketing Service on the Net , do write to me !

( Of course , you can also phone me for any clarifications , on (M)  0 - 98,67,55,08,08  )

with regards,


( click to see my profile )

Mumbai




   



No comments:

Post a Comment