Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 5 May 2016

RE: [Spirocall] Spirocall

Dear Mayank,

Many thanks for your prompt response

Pl do keep my contact details in your system

Would also appreciate your comments / views on the feasibility of ,


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: india.mayank@gmail.com [mailto:india.mayank@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mayank Goel
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 6:14 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: [Spirocall] Spirocall

Hello Hemen, 

The service is still in testing phase. We haven't opened it up for use by the general public. 

If you want we can save your contact details in our system and we will inform everyone in the list as soon as the system is ready to be used by everyone. I believe it will take us 12 to 18 months to get to that point. 

Thanks.

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 4:47 AM, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Shwetak
Just read about Spirocall developed by your team
Congratulations
This will help millions , like my wife , who suffer from asthma
Which phone number should we call , from Mumbai ?
Regards,
Hemen Parekh
Mumbai
Hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Www.hemenparekh.in
(m) 919867550808

PS
You may like to read my suggested mobile app,
3D - Digital Delivery of Drugs,
On my web site ( www.hemenparekh.in / blogs )

Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________
Spirocall mailing list
Spirocall@cs.washington.edu
https://mailman.cs.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/spirocall



--
Mayank Goel
PhD Student, CSE, University of Washington
Twitter: @mynkgoel

No comments:

Post a Comment