Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 May 2016

RE: Your Articles from your Blogsite


HRS,

Sure, go ahead

I corrected a couple of spelling mistakes

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 7:27 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Your Articles from your Blogsite

Dear Mr. Parekh:

Quite some days back you had given me permission to extract L&T Stories from your site.

At last I found some free time to download all I wanted.

I have just completed touching up your five stories.  As you may recall, I have as of now set an upper limit of 5 stories per person. 

Attached is the composite file.  Please go through, incorporate any changes you feel like and let me have your OK.

Regards

HRS


HR Shenoy, 7666128505
Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment