Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 30 May 2016

CAN YOU PL HELP ?


Dear Rahul,

I suppose you got very busy over the past 2 weeks

Do you think , you can spare an hour , on coming Saturday ( 4th June ) , morning to visit us ?

If yes , then , by a copy of this mail , I am requesting Kailas as well to find time to join us

Unless we manage to connect the database , many links in IndiaRecruiter , just won't work  !

And offering anyone , the source code ( even if FREE ), without flawless functional working , is of no help , as you can see from the following email that I got from TMI Network ( Hyderabad ) , to whom I had given the Source code

Same problem was also faced by.... www.aasaanjobs.com / www.cibr.com / www.Jumpinggeans.com , all of whom could not get the RESUME RATER tool to work , since it failed to connect up with the online database of IndiaRecruiter.net

   

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

----------------------------------------------------------------

24 March , 2015


Dear Sir,

For your update.

1.      I had an internal meeting with the recruiters focusing only on the search assignments.
2.       
3.      The most important components, that I have understood to save the time of the recruiters…
4.       
Resume Ranking / Display by Competence Profile (Percentile)

Graphical Knowledge presentation - Candidate profile with analysed graph in comparison with the existing data.

5.      We need your help how to go ahead in incorporating the above two components into TMI internal application. The reason to incorporate in TMI Application is because, figuring out from the existing backup files received from your office is consuming time and cost.

We need to think for the rest of the valuable components to re-create, though it’s an ongoing effort but may not consume as much as time and effort in figuring out the existing one which is a tiring process.

Thanks and regards
Jijo Abraham


From: Rahul Deodhar [mailto:deodhar.rahul@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 11:53 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Contact Details

Hello Sir,
It was wonderful talking to you.
My email ids are rahul_deodhar@yahoo.co.uk and deodhar.rahul@gmail.com
Vikram's cell number is +919920653344.
I will let you know 1-2 days I  advance when I can visit the office.
Best Regards,
Rahul R. Deodhar

No comments:

Post a Comment