Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Re: LUCKY FRIDAY ?


Nitin,
Could not reach you on phone
Have you been able to link up database of Indiarecruiter ?
It is crucial to revive those broken / dead links
Hcp

Sent from my iPad

On 07-May-2016, at 10:38 am, Nitin Ruge <nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Regarding " Message Pop Ups " on GlobalRecruiter.net and IndiaRecruiter.net home pages , we need to  check  thesource codes of both websites. We ‘ll check the same in next week.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 7, 2016 8:13 AM
To: Nitin Ruge; shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: LUCKY FRIDAY ?

Nitin,

I refer to review of B2B web site , while in your office yesterday

In the next 3/4 days , you expect to complete the following :

*   HTML conversion of following links / pages :

*   Thorough testing of all functionalities

*   Upload of " Sale Message " pop up


I look forward to re-launch on next Friday ( 13th )

In the meantime , can you please , upload ( if possible, today itself ) , following " Message Pop Ups " on GlobalRecruiter.net and IndiaRecruiter.net home pages , in a prominent manner ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE :

To get Source Code of this web site ( absolutely FREE and without any obligation ),  send details of

#    your Organization / Start Up

#    Web site ( if any )

to,

hemen parekh


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment