Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 21 May 2016

Re: JUST CURIOUS


Dear Gaurav,
Glad that you liked my blog
Feel free to add it to your site - and that goes for my other blogs as well
But , it is not enough to have sound ideas
Some good can come out only when young people like you take upon themselves to carry the ball and run !
Regards
Hcp

Sent from my iPad

On 21-May-2016, at 12:47 pm, gaurav kamath <gouravkamat93@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Sir,

I read your article on redesigning bank notes, you have got impeccable ideas on improving socio-economical problems. I would like to portray that article on my blog Sir.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav kamath

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016, gaurav kamath <gouravkamat93@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Sir,
I hope you are doing well. I have applied for two fund raising platforms currently and the result would be after the month of June. Kindly review my website and revert on your experience sir.

Thanks and regards,
Gaurav kamath

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016, Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Gaurav ,

How is it going ?

Have you been able to talk to anyone re raising of funds ?


with regards,

hemen  parekh
Marol , Mumbai , India
( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment