Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 May 2016

RE: On RDG


HRS,

Copy is OK

Except that it would become easier on the eyes if a blank space was left between a word and any punctuation mark ( such as a question mark or an exclamation mark )

As far as those poems are concerned , I appreciate the problem posed by Devnagari script

Take a look at one more below

Incidentally , one Gopal Pujar ( ex Madh / ex - P PACK ) , lives close by in Marol and  occasionally , runs into  me

He is keen to be included in our L&T Group and willing to contribute some stories




Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh
(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On " Performance Appraisal "

----------------------------------------------------------------------


Forgive me
O Friend ;

You my friend who has 

a thousand faces ,
forgive me
for this impudence ;

to sit upon thy judgement ,

and once again 
this cold winter night ,
lift the pen
and pause  --

to think about

you,

and your " Strengths "

     ( how I wish I knew ! )

and your " Weaknesses "

     ( there is none without one ! )

Last , but not the least,

your " Potential " --

My impertinence

pardon 
dear friend  ;

My claim to omniscience

is hollow ;

But then

I wear a crown of thorns
and walk a razor's edge

I am duty-bound


---------------------------


Written during Annual Performance Appraisal 

L&T Powai
March 1971


From: Haridas Shenoy [mailto:hrshenoy1941@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 9:01 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: On RDG

Dear Mr Parekh:

I am enclosing the edited article which we had written earlier.  Please go through and OK.

I am including this in the book.

Regards


HR Shenoy, 7666128505
Co-Founder, Tejora Technologies Limited, tejora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment