Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 30 May 2016

B2B WEB SITE IS FOR SALE


B2B   WEB SITE   IS   FOR    SALE

Dear  Friend :

*   Just re-launched the Mobile Friendly version of,

     www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  (  B2B  )


*   This e-Com platform enables Marketers to  blast  their Promo Emails to,

    #  2.35  lakh Indian Companies , organized as per

    #   52     Industry Sectors , and located in

    #   380  Indian Cities / Towns


*   It takes just a  few clicks  to deliver emails to selected thousands

*   It is integrated with ,

     #  ccAvenue ,  Payment Gateway ( for Online Recharge  )

     #  NetCore  ,  for transmitting of mails


*   B2B is for sale

with regards,

hemen  parekh
Mumbai


hemen  parekh


Marol , Mumbai , India


( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment