Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 10 May 2016

FW: Scan Copy- Jam


Shuklendu / Nitin,

Today , in CustomizeResume.com , we have following database of job advts :

*  Live Jobs............... 2,70,320
*  Archive.................1,798,016
-----------------------------------------------
Total.........................2,068,016
----------------------------------------------
Of late , this is growing at approx 1500 / 1700 jobs per day , thru RSS feeds

Apart from this , I suspect that IndiaRecruiter.net database ( sent to Nitin, 2 days back ), contains , may be , another 2 million job advts . Nitin is trying to locate this and ascertain whether , this can be " added up " into CustomizeResume database

If this can be done , then , in CustomizeResume , we will have , more than 4 million job-advts , for the past 8 / 10 years !

That is one BIG database , which can be subjected to BIG DATA analytics technology ( Hadoop ? ) , to unearth many co-relations / predictions

Some 3 years back , I tried to convince Rohini Damahe ( Lecturer in LTIT ), to take this up as her MS project but , unfortunately , her Guide would not approve of the same !

Now , I appreciate that Sentient may not have expertise in Hadoop for the kind of data-mining I have in mind ( see attachment of my emails to Rohini )

But , I am sure , Nitin / Vilas can certainly write a code to display PIE-CHARTs / BAR CHARTs / LINE DIAGRAMs etc , of the kind we were showing in World-Wide-Jobs.com , some years back ( see attachment )

I believe , on the web , many APIs are freely available , which can convert data into charts

In WWJ web site , I vaguely remember that a visitor could get to see these PIE CHARTS , by selecting :

*  Year > Month  ( first , selecting the PERIOD )

next selecting ,

*  City ( drop list ) ....OR... Function ( drop list )

But , 12 years later , I am sure , you can come up with any number of Combinations of the 13 FIELDS of a typical job-advt , to display a vast variety of graphs

Even as we wait for some 3rd party to apply Hadoop to this database of 4 million job advts , I suggest , let us create on CustomizeResume , a page , from where , we can enable ANY casual visitor to select and see such simple ( non predictive ) graphs

I request you to take up this development after Nitin re-launches B2B mobile friendly web site on Friday

Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

(M)=91 – 98,67,55,08,08

cc:  Nagle Saheb,

      Your suggestions will be most appreciated

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 5:42 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Scan Copy- Jam

Dear Sir,

Please find attached Copy.


Thanks & Regards,

Sanjivani

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 13 April 2016 17:33
To: Prashant Sharma
Subject: FW: Scan Copy- Jam

FYI

Sanjivani

From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 11 April 2016 12:47
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Scan Copy- Jam

Dear Sir,


Please find attached Scan Copy.



Thanks & regards,

Sanjivani

No comments:

Post a Comment