Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 13 May 2016

B2B re-launch


Nitin,

I refer to our telecon last evening when you informed that B2B cannot be re-launched today , as scheduled some 6 months back

This came as a sad surprise , despite your reassurance when I visited your office last Friday

Now you have promised to upload it , next Friday

I hope you will not let me down , once more

As far as the pop-up message ( re sale of this site ) is concerned , pl change the date from 15 June to 30 June

As regards site statistic counters are concerned , following counters ( separate or combined ), are most important :

*  No of Visitors Online :.................

*  Total Visits today :........................

If you can find a counter for " Total Visits So Far :......... " , pl add that as well

These can be in " Single Line Format " and may be accommodated in line with the  links at the top or at the bottom ( check up HISTAT / HITWISE / SUPERCOUNTER etc )

In the meantime , I await to hear from you re connecting up of database in IndiaRecruiter.net

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment