Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 30 May 2016

PROBLEMS WITH BLASTING / URGENT


Shuklendu /Nitin

This refers to my various telecon today with both of you re 2000 blasted emails , all having gone to ;
ram@gmail.com ( and status = dropped )

Then Vilas phoned me around 2 pm and I explained to him what has happened and also gave him User ID / Password to Falconide Dashboard

When I just spoke to him , he says there is some problem with " agent ( tool ? ) and / or the database "

He says , it will take 2 days to solve this problem  !

This could have serious implications !

Pl look into this personally and try to solve this before lunch tomorrow

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment