Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 May 2016

B2B RElaunch


Shuklendu,

At the outset , accept my heartfelt condolence on the sad demise of your father-in-law

Please convey my consolations to your wife

I refer to our telecon yesterday re promised re-launch of B2B , today

Based on my telecon with Nitin last evening , I get the feeling that this may not happen today

In that case , I hope , Nitin can re-launch it tomorrow

I await your confirmation

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment