Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Today's Priorities


Sanjivani,


Today's priorities are in the following order :


#    Convert the ppt into a STATIC - but graphical - advt , as we had started out yesterday morning

      Then send to me . If it is OK , then I will upload it onto our " Compose Message " page and , thru ADMIN , satisfy that it

      becomes visible to the recipients properly ( as one , single Image ).

      If it comes out OK , then I will " blast " it to " IT Industry " companies in Bangalore / Hyderabad. You will recall that Divyesh has

      already deposited with ccAvenue ( online , using Credit Card ) , Rs 500 ( so I can blast 2500 emails )



#    Next , you can start blasting the ppt to 2.3 lakh companies , thru Outlook / Gmail ( 3 accounts )

      PPT will be the attachment

      Subject line will be :  "  The Ultimate Business  Marketing  Tool  "

      Content of the Email Message  :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "  Dear Executive ,


        To experience the Ultimate Business Marketing Tool , either click open the Attachment , or click this link ,

        http://youtu.be/V0IjP7Oui-k  "


       hemen  parekh

        hcp@RecruitGuru.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone me if there are any questions

hcp

PS :

With help from Mahendra / Harsha , you have done a very good job in creating this ppt

I believe , when the recipient companies receive this attachment , they will visit our web site

The purpose behind uploading the ppt on Youtube , and then providing that link in our above-mentioned Promo email is that ,

even those recipient who are afraid of clicking on an attachment ( for fear of virus etc ) , will feel quite safe to click on a Youtube link

No comments:

Post a Comment