Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 18 July 2014

FW: [WordPress #1891573]: en.support: Suspended Blog - http://www.B2BmessageBlaster.com


Kailas,

Any suggestion how to resolve this  ?


hcp


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----Original Message-----
From: David W. - WordPress.com [mailto:tosreports@wordpress.com]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:26 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: [WordPress #1891573]: en.support: Suspended Blog - http://www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

Hello,

> I just don't understand why my account has been suspended  !
> 
> I am sure , there is some error
> 
> Pl look into this and restore

I'm sorry, but b2bmessageblaster.com is not hosted at WordPress.com. As such, we are unable to provide any direct assistance in this manner.

The fact that the site may have been built using WordPress, or may mention 'Powered by WordPress' (or something similar) simply means it is using the WordPress.org software, which can be downloaded and installed on any web host.

If you're interested, you can learn more about the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org here:


I would recommend getting in touch with your host or domain registrar for support.

Best,

David W. | Community Guardian | WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment