Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 31 July 2014

Nice to hear from you


Dear Nalin


It was nice talking to you yesterday

I am glad to know that you are planning to get into Insurance business

My best wishes for your success

I am happy to know that your son , Dhirendra , will bring to this new business , his considerable knowledge and experience gained at Quikr

If you wish to promote your insurance business among Corporate ( eg; Mediclaim for their entire staff ? ) , you may want to consider using the " Online Business - to - Business Promotion " services being offered by my recently launched , E-Commerce portal,




B2B boasts of a database of,


>    2,27,000 + Indian Companies

>    listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors

>    located in 2,000 + cities


B2B enables a registered Subscriber ,



then


in

*  a matter of minutes

at



Let me assure you that as of now , there is no better ( or even equivalent ) B2B marketing portal anywhere  !

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone, after taking a look at  VIEW  DEMO


regards,


( click to view my profile )


No comments:

Post a Comment