Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Blast by Aqua Foundation


Dear  Karan ,


Our Client , Aqua Foundation had 10,000 emails to their starting credit in our account

Out of this , yesterday they blasted 4578 messages ( both , as per our ADMIN and Aqua's login ) , leaving a balance of 5422

As against this , FALCONIDE ( Netcore web site ) , shows following data :


>   Processed............... 4011  ( What happened to 4578-4011= 567 lost messages  ? Why could not be " processed " ?

                                              What is a " NOT VALID " request ?  )

>   Sent ....................  3926  ...since  85 ( 4011-3926 ) dropped ............ What does this mean ?

Out of which ,


>   Delivered................ 2729

>   Bounced................. 1197


Then again ,


What does 58 % REPUTATION INDEX mean  ? Is it worth " bragging " ?


From your vast experience , how do you consider the following figures ( as per Falconide Dashboard ) ?

*    Opened........... 7.15 % ( 195 )

*   Unique Open..... 5.9 %   ( 162 )

Are these figures " within the NORM ? " If YES , then I would like to pass-on these data to AQUA FOUNDATION

Another thing :

In my yesterday's email , I have requested compilation / display of various STATISTICS / ANALYTICS , " Campaign ID Wise "

Idea is :


We would like to show some of these analytics to our Subscribers / Clients , on our web site , within their individual page :

My Campaign Feedback " , campaign-wise

I would appreciate your early confirmation on this


regards ,

hemen parekh


No comments:

Post a Comment