Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 20 July 2014

Pallavi's Piona Recital


Dear  Ballobhai,


We tried to reach you over your mobile , 3/4 days back but it seems it was switched off

Just wanted to tell you that I suddenly chanced upon a piano recital of Pallvi ( year 2008 ) on Youtube and thoroughly enjoyed it

In fact , I listened to 2 videos

Also came across one where Radhika Mahidhara plays a Cello . Another accomplished grand-daughter  ?

Our younger grand-daughter , Aneree arrived this morning from York , after her graduation ( Bachelor in Psychology ) on last Friday

Her parents ( Manish and Niyati ) had gone to attend the Convocation

Rest is fine. Bharati sends her regards


Batukbhai

No comments:

Post a Comment