Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 24 July 2014

JOINING BONUS


Shuklendu,


During my visit to your office this morning , we decided to offer , by way of JOINING BONUS , 100 free emails to every registrant


On second thought , I suggest we raise this no to 1000 free emails


My logic follows :


Let us assume ,

>  6 companies join

>  each gets 1000 free emails

>  For 1000 emails , Netcore will charge us Rs 65/- ( @ 6.5 paise / email )

>  so , acquisition cost for 6 companies will be , Rs 65*6 = Rs 390/-

>  Now, let us further assume that , out of these 6 joinees , only ONE , makes online payment of Rs 500/- ( min )

> He will blast 2500 emails , for which , Netcore will charge us Rs 162/- ( 6.5 paise/mail )

> So , we will be left with Rs  338/- after paying Netcore ( Rs 500-Rs 162 )

> Our Net Loss = Rs 338-390 = (-) Rs 52/- , if only ONE of those 6 make Re-Charge Payment

> But , if 2 Subscribers make payments , then , net profit becomes , Rs 338-52 = Rs 286

All in all , we are NOT taking any big risk , if we raise JOINING BONUS free emails to 1000

What do you say ?

Probability that at least ONE out of SIX joinees will make online payment , seems , better than 75 % , to me

If you agree , I would request you to give TOP PRIORITY to this feature so that we can announce it in all our future Promo Emails

hcp

  

No comments:

Post a Comment