Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Creating OPT-IN database for B2B


Tanishq ,


At the outset  , I wish to thank you for the time you spent with us yesterday , explaining the finer points of E-Mail Marketing , in the context of B2B

I appreciate your suggestion to create a page on B2B , where Companies / Organizations can register , exclusively as RECIPIENTS of messages

Over the next few days , I will apply my mind as to precise structure of such a registration and will share with you , my detailed proposal when ready , for your comments / suggestions

You will recall that , during our discussions , I mentioned re our plan to introduce a JOINING BONUS of 1000 Free emails, as an incentive for visitors to sign-up ( Register )

Now , I propose that , on our SUBSCRIBER REGISTRATION page , we add the following additional WRITE-UP , just ABOVE the Registration Form :



YOUR  OPTIONS :


Dear Visitor,


Before starting to fill-up the Form below , please select one of the following Options


( * ) ….. Please treat me as a FREE SUBSCRIBER and add my details to your RECIPIENT DATABASE , to enable me to “ Receive “ messages from
            Your other PAID SUBSCRIBERS


( * )…… Please credit my Account with 1,000 FREE emails ( JOINING BONUS ) , to enable me to send out ONE marketing message , as a trial. I
            understand that I have NO OBLIGATION what-so-ever , to become a PAID subscriber later on , although I will receive messages



I feel , such an intervention , will serve at least some purpose , towards OPT In, and is , comparatively simpler to do

What do you think ?

Regards,

hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment