Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 July 2014

FW: SDK Update Required

Shuklendu,

I vaguely remember that some 2 years back , Amit Goyal ( Datawind ) had registered " My Jobs " app on Airpush but he kept dragging his feet re: pre-installing " My Jobs " on Ubislate tablets ( revenue-sharing dispute ). I stopped following him

As far as integrating " My Jobs " with Airpush SDK is concerned , I don't remember whether we ever got around doing that

In any case , a few days back , I reported to you / Nitin that ' My Jobs " has just stopped working altogether !

I uninstalled and then re-installed from play.Google but still no luck !

I wonder if you got a chance to check-out and find out what is wrong

hcp

From: Airpush [mailto:marketing@airpush.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:21 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: SDK Update Required

SDK Update Required
SDK Update

Dear Hemen,

Beginning August 1, 2014, Google is requiring use of the new Advertising ID for all apps on the Play Store. In order to comply with this requirement, we have released updated versions of our Standard and Bundle 1 SDKs.

If you use Bundle 2, no updates are necessary.

Note that this requirement is for updates and new apps submitted to the Play Store on or after August 1st. No updates are required for previous versions.
Login

Login

Support


For those of you not familiar with Advertising ID, here is an FAQ that summarizes the topic: "Advertiser ID FAQ."

You can also consult this blog article on Airpush.com titled, "Google’s New Advertising ID: Is it Good News for Mobile App Developers?

If you have any questions or concerns, contact support at pubsupport@airpush.com.

Download SDKs

This email was sent to hcp@recruitguru.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment