Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 21 July 2014

For Your Members' Benefit


Ms  Saakshi  Kulkarni

Director

Small & Medium Business Development Chamber of India


Dear Saakshi


You will recall my visit to your office on 26 June and our subsequent telephonic talk

I presume , Mr Salunke must be very busy , for you to organize a meeting for me

Whereas , I would be only too happy to come and explain my proposal to him in person , my only request is for you to make your 10,000 all-India members aware of their Ultimate Marketing Tool , in the form of,


Towards this , I have left with you , a few hard copies of my “Introductory Letter “ which , you may want to forward to your Members , with your own “ Covering Letter “ ( I can send you the soft copy , if so desired )

Alternatively , you may just write to them , urging them to look up the following video on Youtube ,


        http://youtu.be/V0IjP7Oui-k  "

As I mentioned in person , the biggest challenge for the millions of SMEs is :



I would like my potential customers – both , in India and abroad – to get to know , what I can offer , by way of Goods or Services

But I have no money to advertise in Newspapers / TV / Hoardings etc

How can I get my Marketing Message across to them , by just spending a few HUNDRED rupees – not a few THOUSANDS ? “



B2B is their answer  !


For just Rs 500 / - , they can email their Marketing Message to 2,500 Companies in India ,


Or ,


2,500 Chambers of Commerce , around the World  !


By making them aware of B2B , you would help them as never before  !



With regards ,




Military Road , Marol


(M) 0-98,67,55,08,08







No comments:

Post a Comment