Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 15 July 2014

FW: Web Link- Youtube


Shuklendu / Nitin,


Pl take a look at this ppt which , Sanjivani ( and other 3p colleagues ) created yesterday and uploaded on Youtube

If you have any suggestions on how it can be further improved , pl do let me know

Starting today , Sanjivani will send out this ppt to 2.27 lakh companies , as our Promo email ( as an attachment )

By a copy of this email , I am asking her to email a copy of this ppt ( as an attachment ) to you / me

Can such a ppt be uploaded onto our " Compose Message " page  ?

If that provision does not exist at this moment , is it possible to incorporate it quickly ?

In which case , such a ppt-based Marketing Message , will become visible to Visitors / registered Subscribers , on ,following pages :

>   Hoarding of the World

>   Message Search

It is only a matter of 4/5 years , before all street-side hoardings start displaying such ppt-based ADVTS  ! - and , no doubt , delivered by Google AdWord  !

LG has already come out with an 18" FOLDABLE SCREEN tv , and promises to come out with a 60" foldable tv screen by 2017  !

In the meantime , today , Sanjivani will create a STATIC , but graphical Ad from the ppt , which , I will try to upload on " Compose Message " page

If I succeed , then I will try to BLAST it to a few thousands of those 2.27 lakh in our online database , thru B2B itself , using that Rs 500 / - that we have deposited earlier


hcp

CC:  Sanjivani

Pl phone me



From: Sanjivani Kadam [mailto:dataentry1@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 6:25 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Web Link- Youtube

Dear Sir,
Please check below mentioned link.( now its processing)

http://youtu.be/V0IjP7Oui-k
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjivani


No comments:

Post a Comment