Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 31 July 2014

RE: e-mail marketing


Dear  Gopinath


Thank you for writing

Unfortunately , we are not in a position to supply you the database of Chennai-based Companies , as requested, although , I think , there must be over 10,000 such Companies in our online database at.......'


listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors

Eg:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sector.................................................. No of Companies listed in Chennai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hospitality / Hotels etc..............................  339

Shipping................................................      67

Industrial Consumables............................    726....... and so on for all the 52 Industry Sectors

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By registering on B2B , you can,



then,

Blast that message to those 10,000 + Chennai-based companies


It will take , only a few minutes  !


And sending those 10,000 Messages ( as Emails ) will cost you , mere Rs 2,000 / -  !- which you can make Online Payment , using your Credit Card , on our page............ Re-Charge Account

If you face any problems , feel free to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

Wishing you good luck ,


with regards,


Andheri , Mumbai







From: Gopinath R.S. [mailto:gopirs@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 5:51 AM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: e-mail marketing

Sir:

I have built a new house at Chennai and intend to rent it out to Corporates in Chennai.

Can you help me :
1. To provide a list of Corporate companies, having e-mail ids 
2. Send our messages by e-mails to the short-listed Cos.

Pl. indicate your terms/ cost of service.

Best wishes,
Gopinath


No comments:

Post a Comment