Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 22 July 2014

FW: Campaign IDs - Aqua Foundation Academy


Dear Karan

You will recall that during your visit to our office , I had requested that the statistics being compiled / displayed in Falconide dashboard , should be separately shown / analyzed as per each CAMPAIGN by a customer

You confirmed that this will be done

I would request you to do so for a Email Blasting Campaign , which is under way , right now , for our client ,

AQUA FOUNDATION

The Campaign IDs are given below

Kindly confirm that this will be done

regards ,

hemen parekh


From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:11 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: Campaign IDs - Aqua Foundation Academy

Dear Sir,

Below are the Campaign IDs for Aqua Foundation Academy

Campaign IDS - 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15

Regards,

Satish Kanojia


No comments:

Post a Comment