Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 15 July 2014

FW: Seminar on Email Marketing


Dear Tanishq,

May be I owe you , a " Guru-Dakshina " , for teaching me how to conduct E-Mail Marketing  !

The following is the Message being attached , to the Promo Email that we plan to send out today , to 2.27 lakh Indian Companies / Organizations, for creating awareness about ...........www.B2BmessageBlaster.com



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Executive ,


        To experience the Ultimate Business Marketing Tool , either click open the Attachment , or click this link ,

        http://youtu.be/V0IjP7Oui-k  "


       hemen  parekh

        hcp@RecruitGuru.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would be obliged if I can have your permission to upload on my web site ," MISSION - 365 " ppt , to motivate our Subscribers - and casual Visitors - to construct  OFFLINE  and then upload at " Compose New Message " page , the types of Advts shown in your ppt

It would not be out of the way to point out that , for every Email Marketing Message that gets blasted from www.B2BmessageBlaster.com , Netcore stand to earn 6.5 paise  !

So , will you please help me - to help you  ?

Any suggestions  ?



hemen  parekh



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 8:37 PM
To: 'Tanishq Juneja'
Cc: 'cynthia@netcore.co.in'
Subject: RE: Seminar on Email Marketing

Dear Tanishq

Many thanks and let us meet up at your convenience

Cynthia's invite for me to visit your office is still valid  !

regards,

hemen

From: Tanishq Juneja [mailto:tanishq.juneja@netcore.co.in]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 4:50 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Seminar on Email Marketing

-- 
tanishq
On 28-06-2014 19:34, Tanishq Juneja wrote:
Hemen ji - I'm so glad you came to our workshop. I'm personally very pleased to meet you and learn from bulls eye examples you gave. I will share the content soon and also would make an appointment to catch up with you to share more, while you are a busy mind, requesting to make sometime for our meeting next to next week as I'm traveling to Delhi next week.

-- 
tanishq
 

On 28-06-2014 07:22, Hemen Parekh wrote:
Tanishq,


I learned a lot from you in yesterday's seminar on Email Marketing . Thanks for sharing your insights

Unfortunately , like a lazy student , I failed to take " notes " !

Is it possible to email those slides to me  ?

As I mentioned , for the past 4/5 weeks , I am trying promote my newly launched web site ( www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ) , thru email promotions to ,


>  Companies in my database ( 2.27 + lakhs , in 2000 + Indian cities , listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors )


> Chambers of Commerce in my database ( approx 8000 , located in 5,332 cities of the World )


> Small Medium Enterprises ( I am talking to www.smechambersofindia.com , for some kind of tie-up )


> India's Trade Missions abroad ( later to be expanded to Trade Missions of major foreign countries )


I attach some examples of the Emails that I have been sending


I would greatly appreciate your comments / suggestions re my approach / content etc - especially , what I am doing " wrong "

Since , many participants wanted to know , how to go about email marketing to other " businesses " { B2B } , you might consider forwarding to them ( or , to all the participants of the Seminar ) , this email

You may even consider preparing a " Case Study " of www.B2BmessageBlaster.com , asking participants of current - and future seminars - to propose how they would go about Email Marketing of this portal , if they owned the site  !

I would be happy to share with them , how I plan to go about this ( promotion ) myself and they can then , write down their own " Strategic Plan " for the promotion  !

Regards ,


hcp@ RecruitGuru.com

PS:

It would be my pleasure to welcome you to my office , if and when you can find some time. Do not hesitate to phone ( 98,67,55,08,08 )


No comments:

Post a Comment