Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 18 July 2014

Harish ! I am still around


Dear Harish / Prof Rahul :

Sometime back , you registered as an " Employer " on ,


Using the same User Name / Password , you can also log-in as a ,    " Subscriber "  , on ,


(  In case you have lost your password , just phone me on 0 -98,67,55,08,08  / or register afresh on B2B )

If you were happy using CustomizeResume , you will be happier with B2B  !

B2B enables you to send your  Messages  , to :

*    2,27,000 + Indian Companies in 2,000 + cities
*         8,000 + Chambers of Commerce in 5,332 cities of World
If approached / requested properly ,they will be happy to pass-on your Message to Millions of their Member Firms  ! )

For an insignificant amount of Rs 500 / - , you can blast your Message to any 2,500 Companies / Chambers of YOUR choice  !

Await response by evening  !

Then repeat with another batch !

Just make online payment at  "  Re-Charge Account " , Compose Message , and start  BLASTING  !

Buyers of your Services ( or Products ) may not know how to contact you

But using B2B , you can reach them in a matter of minutes  !

with regards ,


Mumbai , India

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS :
Student Start-Ups may want to promote themselves to the Corporate World , thru B2B












No comments:

Post a Comment