Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 July 2014

STOP ADVERTISING IN NEWSPAPERS


Dear Sir  /  Madam ,

Recently I came across your Advertisement in newspapers

That must have cost you thousands ( if not , lakhs ) of Rupees

And without any idea of the impact it made on your target Customers - assuming that they noticed it !

But ,

if your products / services are targeted to other BUSINESSES , then you should  " stop advertising in newspapers "

And ,

save millions of Rupees  , by sending out your Marketing Messages , to :

2,27,000 + Indian Businesses ( Companies )
*  categorized according to 52 Industry-Sectors
*  located in 2,000 + cities ,

Using ,


Simply ,





We will deliver your Message to the selected Companies , within hours  !

B2B  saves  you  millions  of  Rupees  !

Not convinced  ?  Try out at  VIEW  DEMO

with regards ,

( click to view my profile )




No comments:

Post a Comment