Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 10 July 2014

RE: NEXT G-2-G WILL BE HOSTED BY MOHAN MADIMAN on SUNDAY JULY 20, 2014


Dear Friends

Pl give me a rain-check !  It is my wife's birthday  !

But have fun

hcp

From: Ganesh Apte [mailto:gkapte@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 6:35 PM
To: Mohan Madiman
Cc: inder@gmail.com; Hemendra Parekh; wjn_danait; cmsrivastava5; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; cynthia; krsanghavi@vsnl.net; raomvn@ymail.com; Santosh Tiwari; VKM Vijay K Mahajan Mo•; Sanjay Karnik; GLADYS VAZ; Vivek Mehta
Subject: Re: NEXT G-2-G WILL BE HOSTED BY MOHAN MADIMAN on SUNDAY JULY 20, 2014

Dear Mohan, 

Unfortunately I will be in USA from 20th July and won't be back until end August 

I will be missing G2G being hosted by you ! .. Please convey my best wishes & regards to all 

Ganesh Apte
Sent from my I Phone



On Jul 10, 2014, at 4:33 PM, Mohan Madiman <mohanmadiman@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all, 

We returned to Mumbai a few days ago and there is a small development in my absence that disturbs our plan. I happen to be the Treasurer of our Coop Housing Society and they have fixed our Committee meeting on 20th July and our AGM on 27th July. Hence, please accept my apologies for being unable to host the get-together on 20th July as originally planned. 

I visited Tunga Regale just now and have blocked the same room that we have used on the last couple of occasions for 17th August (3rd Sunday next month). This is just to request your confirmation that this date is OK before I confirm to the hotel. I need to do this by 13th July. 

Please do forgive me for the change and confirm. Thanks. 


Regards,
Mohan Madiman

On 28 April 2014 00:00, inder@gmail.com <indrajitsethi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All!
We missed GKA; SKT & SVK in today's G2G.
As many people are away during June hence the next G-2-G will be held in July.
Regards.
INDER


No comments:

Post a Comment