Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 1 July 2014

RE: Email Marketing Seminar


Nishant,

Thank you for your comments / useful suggestions

Yes , the recipient will receive the message from our email Id , but in FAQ , I have mentioned :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q.4 : Within the text of my Marketing Message , should I include my Contact Details such as , Name/Email Id/Phone No etc ? 

Ans : You must. 
        And, if you located outside India, you must also indicate your local working hours ,for recipients to phone you         

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason :

If the recipient clicks " REPLY " button in his outlook and types out a response , it will come to B2B server and , in turn , our server will send a SMS intimation to the " Sender " on his mobile , to visit and look up the entire response on our web page , " My Campaign Feedback "

As far as your question no 2 ( JPEG format ) , I am requesting my colleague , Shuklendu Baji ( MD - Sentient Systems ) to reply


regards

hemen
 

From: Nishant Thakre [mailto:nishant.thakre@ionexchange.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 11:08 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Re: Email Marketing Seminar

Dear Sir,

It was really my pleasure to meet you and learn so many things from your valued experience.

Who else than you can suggest the best way to market your B to B web site!

I had seen the demo. It is really simple and easy. Just wanted to know that,
1. End receiver will see the mail as from your id or from customers id (who ever is using this service).
2. Can someone post the emailer as well (JPEG format or so)

You can hide the names as it may reveal data base.

Through banner ad on other B - B sites and industry specific websites may also help you to market this product. And also industry specific magazines can add value to the same.

Can you please share your linkedin id. It will be my pleasure to invite you.

Thanking you.

Kind regards,
Nishant
+91-9867163504


----- Original Message -----
From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 9:04 AM
Subject: Email Marketing Seminar

Mr Pushparaj Shetty - Director - Ascentek Solutions Pvt Ltd,

Mr Amit Suthar - Manager, Systems & IT - Galaxy Sivtek

Mr Nishant Thakre - Manager , Corporate Marketing - ION Exchange ( India ) Ltd

Mr C P Giri Shankar - G S Ventures

Ms Shweta - Bang SMS

Mr Suhas Belapurkar - EnzyTrans

Mr Ankit Palrecha - Regional Manager , Sales - VERTOZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friends ,


It was nice to meet and talk with all of you yesterday at the Netcore seminar on Email Marketing

I learned a lot and hope , you did too

During the seminar , the focus was on " Business - to - Consumer { B2C } " marketing

But several participants were interested in promoting their own " Businesses " to other " Businesses " - who might be their customers

Apparently , Netcore had not prepared any " Case Study " for B2B

But should they wish to prepare one , I have offered my help to Tanishq Juneja , to develop one , centered around my recently launched platform ,




But , without waiting for his response , I would highly appreciate receiving from you , your comments / suggestions on how should I go about promoting my online " Service " ( of course , I could use my own web site but that would look too contrived ! )

You may want to actually " experience " the working by visiting page , " View Demo " ( no login required )

It is possible that many participants that you met-up with and exchanged you business cards , may , themselves have past experience in promoting such a web site - and I would highly appreciate if you could forward this email to them

In case there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me on 0-98,67,55,08,08

And should your Organization be on look-out for recruiting any Middle to Senior level Executive , do let me know

When it comes to " Executive Search " , 3P Consultants is highly regarded by Google  !

regards ,


hemen  parekh



www.CustomizeResume.com ( free registration / resume download for Employers )




STOP Virus, STOP SPAM, SAVE Bandwidth!
www.safentrix.com



No comments:

Post a Comment