Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 July 2014

RE: " COMPOSE YOUR MESSAGE " page


Nitin,

Thanks

When Satish phoned in morning , I checked up all , online

Looks good . We even got one registration in the afternoon ! - except no payment !

From tomorrow , we will step up promo emails

In the meantime , you must have gone thru my email re proposed pages ,

>  Broadcast

>  Talking Hoarding

I hope we can upload these by month end

Pl confirm

hcp
From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 6:27 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: " COMPOSE YOUR MESSAGE " page

Dear Sir,

We have uploaded Company-selection thru Individual Check-box  feature, View Demo Page changes, Compose Message page changes & Recharge Account page changes on server.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge



From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2014 4:50 PM
To: nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: " COMPOSE YOUR MESSAGE " page

Nitin,

* " Compose Message " page

   *  I have already sent to you a list of " Types of Messages " - to be made a hyperlink on this page

   *  I suggest , you also add the following line in the write-up :

     " At the bottom of your Message , ensure to provide full Contact Details , to enable the recipients to contact you immediately.

       As far as possible , Contact Details should include ,

        #   Name of the Company / Organization
        #   Name of the Contact Person
        #   Email ID
        #   Mobile Number
        #   City / Country   "

" Re-Charge Account " page

    Alongside ,mention of " Master Card " , remove inside bracket , " With effect from 14 July "


When Satish is uploading revised pages tomorrow morning , let him take care of above also

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment