Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Message Search


Nitin,


Attached find U/I for “ Message Search “ page to be developed for B2B

We will take it up after uploading , “ Broadcast “ and “ Talking Hoarding “ pages


You would have noticed :


·        “ One – to – Many “ Feature

“ Blasting “ a message pro-actively to a set of recipient companies , falls in this category

  A Composer of the message searches / finds “ Many “ companies for blasting


·        Many – to – One “ Feature

Broadcast “ and “ Message Search “ pages fall under this category

In both , a Message gets hosted passively by a Subscriber

Many users ( Subscribers ) pro-actively , search / find a given message and then click on “ I am Interested “ button


One day we will search / find web sites which are exclusively devoted to hosting / publishing “ Tender Notices

I am sure such sites must exist , both for Tenders of ONE country or Tenders of MANY countries

There could be even “ Tender Aggregator “ sites

And , we may even be able to download such Tender Notices thru RSS feeds on those sites  !

Then make these available to our Subscribers

I realize that we may not be able to aggregate and create a “ Normalized “ database which can be searched using “ Search Criteria “

I am mentioning all of this so that we continuously think of ways to delight our Subscribers with our offering

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment