Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 12 July 2014

Empowering SME


Dear sir,

I too believe in empowering SMEs - in my own way

I have recently launched,


This platform will enable SMEs to send their Marketing Messages to,

#   2,27,000 + Indian Companies in 2000 + cities

#       8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce in 5,332 Cities of the World

And in a matter of minutes !

Please visit and experience B2B ( without login ) at.... View. Demo... Page

I request that we exchange links on our home pages to promote our COMMON  CAUSE

If you need me to visit your Marol office , let me know. I live barely a km from your office on Military Road

With regards,

Hemen Parekh






Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment