Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 5 July 2014

B2B Revisions


Nitin,


Individual Check boxes against each Company Name


    I am glad that you are checking - and rechecking - this functionality thoroughly, before uploading

    It is meant to be a dramatic improvement over the existing situation , and must work flawlessly / repeatedly , when

    launched. The purpose is to enable a subscriber to sharply " target " the recipient companies

    I hope you will succeed today



* Reputation Ranking


   You may recall that in " Blast Your Resume " page ( CustomizeResume.com ) , we are showing (to logged Jobseekers)
 
   the " No of Resumes received by each Company " ie the no of jobseekers who chose / selected that Company for sending

   their resumes

  The bigger the number , the more popular that Company amongst the jobseekers  !

  ( I don't remember whether , we rearrange the list in the descending order of these " Nos "- with the company getting the

   highest no of resumes , at the TOP )

   This display also becomes a " Self Fulfilling Prophesy " - the higher this " No " , the more no of jobseeker sending  !

   A kind of " Herd Mentality " - Safety in Numbers - You cannot go Wrong in a crowd !

   Now that we are on way to enable checking individual check-boxes ( company-wise ) , I suggest that we incorporate this

   feature in B2B blast pages , too

  To a logged-in Subscriber , these Numbers ( against each check-box ) will represent how important that company is
 
  considered by other Message-Sending " Businesses "

  I hope this will not pose any problem

hcp

   


No comments:

Post a Comment