Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Thought for Today


Dear Team

As you travel to work today , ask yourself a question :

“ How am I going to help my colleagues today ? What of my learning / experience / knowledge , am I going to share with , even one colleague , that will help him / her do a better job ? “
Then , before going to bed , ask :
“ Today , did I manage to help someone , even a little bit ? “
If the answer is “ Yes “ , then you will be leaving this world , just a little bit better than when you found it
Your day was well spent

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment