Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 9 August 2013

Blogging Site


Shivanand,


For promoting this site , we started a Email campaign ,Wednesday evening
As a result , yesterday , we had 188 + visitors to the site ! – highest ever in 3P’s history !
Congratulations !
A lot of credit for this goes to you
For most of the working hours yesterday , there were ( on average ) 15 online visitors  at any given time , with a peak of 43 simultaneous visitors around noon !
I have no doubt , some of them will click on your name / LTIT name / Sentient Systems , link , at the bottom of each page
Yesterday , I even received some 8/10 congratulatory emails from recipients who are Vice Presidents / CEO – CFO / Directors in their respective companies !
Some of them , I have known earlier but many are strangers
I plan to compile these laudatory comments and create a separate SECTION for the same
The 25,000 Senior Executives to whom we have started sending our promo emails , are the CRÈME of India’s Professionals – with all of them at a level of Vice Presidents or even higher , up to the level of Managing Directors. We have compiled this database over the past 23 years
What is more , we have , in the past , dealt with most of them , either as “ Clients “ or as “ Candidates “ ( who , we head-hunted and appointed )
When we launch B2B and B2C web sites , once again , we will write to them – this time , asking them to REGISTER as EMPLOYERS / SUBSCRIBERS
Given the fantastic “ Promise “ of FREE marketing to millions , I have no doubt that many of these 25,000 will come forward to subscribe
Therefore , it goes without saying , that B2B and B2C web sites must be a notch above the blogging site
These sites must not fail to impress these Senior Executives
If anything , these sites must leave them in AWE !
Remember , that the entire Business Community of India ( at least )  , must sit-up and ask ,

Who has developed these sites ?

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment