Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 26 August 2013

FW: Letters to L&T Employees


Dear Friends

We had a wonderful time yesterday !

Even as we all look forward to meet in my office on 20th Oct , I thought of mentioning to you that , by tomorrow , I plan to send out emails to promote  www.hemenparekh.in  to :

Ø   Principals / Directors of some 6,000 Colleges / Educational Institutions ( for enabling MBA(HR ) / MBA(Mktg ) students to study real-life industry experience , by going thru “ Performance Appraisal “ and “ Marketing Communications – MARCOM “ )

Ø 25,000 Senior Executives ( Clients / Candidates of 3P ) – to look up “ Performance Appraisal “

I am requesting them to share their own relevant experiences by posting their comments ( by clicking “ No Comments “ link under any article )

I request you to do the same – by , possibly , recounting your own experiences in the Comments

Feel free to mention your name / designation / Unit – Dept , while narrating YOUR experience

That would lend credibility to your observation

Those ( from the above mentioned Email Databases ) , who visit these articles , AFTER you have posted YOUR comments , are bound to look it up , and , in turn feel encouraged to do likewise !

With your cooperation , let us make this , a FORUM for HR Executives from all over to engage in a meaningful dialogue

hcp
From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 8:49 AM
To: wjn_danait; A M DESHMUKH 9821014352; cmsrivastava5; cynthia; Santosh Tiwari; Vivek Mehta; Sanjay Karnik; GLADYS VAZ; Vijay Mahajan
Subject: Letters to L&T Employees

 Dear Friends
For some of you , the following pages may bring back old memories :






regards

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment