Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 August 2013

Letters to L&T Employees


Dear Friends

To reduce search time , I have separated out , on www.hemenparekh.in  , those letters I wrote to employees , when I was at Powai
Since , many of you were witness to what was happening then , at Powai , I urge you to take out a few minutes to visit and post your own “ Observations “ of those events , by clicking on link ( below each letter ) , “ No Comments “ . That will open up the Comments Box
Looking forward to meet you all on 25th
Regards

hcp 

No comments:

Post a Comment