Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 August 2013

RE: www.hemenparekh.in


Shuklendu


Thanks for pointing out

This ( article ) is one of the “ Notes “ that I had sent to ( most likely ), Kartavya / Abhinandan , when writing down “ Functional Specifications “ for the web site , www.RecruitGuru.com

What has happened is that , while typing / uploading , Sanjeevni has missed out 2 things, viz:

Ø Writing name/s of Kartvya / Abhinandan , at the top

Ø Date of the article


Without these , the article does not make sense , as you correctly observed !

By a copy of this email , I am requesting Kailas / Sanjeevni / Ujwala ( who is taking over this work from Sanjeevni ) to correct this error – as also be careful in future to ensure that , any article categorized as “ Notes to Colleagues “ , MUST carry these 2 things

It would also help very much if all the NOTES , carry ( at the start ) , a TITLE / SUBJECT

That would further emphasize that it is an INTERNAL NOTE

Thanks again

hcp


From: Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:42 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: Kailas Patil; kailas-7@hotmail.com
Subject: www.hemenparekh.in

There appear to be some problem in the latest article under “Notes (Colleagues)” in www.hemenparekh.in.

Regards
Shuklendu Baji

No comments:

Post a Comment