Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 August 2013

FW: Head-Compliance, Legal/VP/SGM - Legal / Company Secretary


Mitchelle
Pl ack
hcp

From: Anil Khubchandani [mailto:khubanil@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 9:31 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Head-Compliance, Legal/VP/SGM - Legal / Company Secretary



Dear Hemen,

Greetings,

Congratulations on launching your personal website.

I wish to apply for senior level position in the legal field/Company Secretary with your esteemed clients. Reasons for change are as follows:-

(a) Closure of previous Company;
(b) Lower designation compared to previous Company;
(c) No reporting team;
(d) Lower compensation than in previous Company.

Post Applied : Head-Compliance, Legal/VP/SGM - Legal / Company Secretary
 
I wish to apply for the opening in the aforesaid field and am enclosing herewith my updated CV concerning my qualifications and work experience for your perusal. To give my brief background - Am FCS (Fellow Company Secretary) and LL.B (Law Graduate) with over 18 years of post qualification experience. Have exposure to the diversified Industries like Aviation, Telecom, Healthcare, Infrastructure etc. Current Gross Salary is around Rs. 33 lacs p.a. Notice period is 1 month.
 
Location Preference is Delhi NCR (Gurgaon & NOIDA), Qatar, Middle East, UAE & Singapore.
 
Should you need any other information kindly let me know. Please acknowledge receipt of my CV.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Anil Khubchandani



No comments:

Post a Comment