Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 August 2013

Pending Work


Nitin

I refer to our telecom yesterday when you said that the pending work could not be completed this week due to absence of Rahul
You have promised to definitely complete and upload , next week , the following :

Ø  Jobseeker home page with dynamic counters
Pl check up all other pages also , where we may have made a mention of a “ figure “ , eg : On “Jobs Archive “ page , where we mention the “ No of Companies Advertizing “
Pl ensure that all of these are turned into relevant dynamic counters ; otherwise , there is danger of different pages mentioning different figures for the SAME thing ! – which will be very embarrassing !

Ø Search Matrix Tables for
·        Happy Birthday
·        Resumes Archive
           I remember , having suggested , the layout / design of a similar Search Matrix Table for “ Jobs Archive “ page also , which I don’t remember now
           And , unfortunately , I am not able to view the present displays of that page , since I am repeatedly getting “ Timed Out “ !
          Pl look into this ASAP

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment