Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 23 August 2013

RE: Message Blaster


Shivanand

I will try to explain this as follows – although , you will need to talk to Shuklendu as far as technical details are concerned

Following 3 pages are involved :

Ø Recipient  Response

Ø Unsolicited Mail Capture ( to be renamed “ Mail Holder “ , as suggested by Shuklendu )

Ø My Campaign Feedback


Below find the revised write-up of page “ Recipient Response “ ( only simple text / no database connection / no software ) .

This spells out the logic / sequence of events , underlying the Feedback concept :



Recipient  Response


Dear Marketer :

Every day , you are yourself , a recipient of may be 200 advertisement messages , appearing in Newspapers  / TV  /  Hoardings etc

How many do you respond to – even if you wish to ?

None  !

Why  ?

Because , it is just too much trouble ( even if you have time ! ), to figure out ,  “ how to reply ? “

No phone number  !  No email ID  !  No address  !

So , we made it very easy for those receiving YOUR marketing message , to be able to reply !

This is how  :

Ø   When you blast your message , recipients will receive an email which reads ,

                                    “ There is a message in your Mail Holder box “

Ø   When that person clicks on this link , he will see a private / personal “ Mail Holder “ ( Email Box ) on our server
 
      ( We have created one for every recipient )   See “ Mail Holder “ page

Ø   In this private / personal “ Mail Holder “ Box , all the marketing messages ( including your message ) , are     listed . Recipient can view the message by clicking on the  “  Message Name “ link in the tabulation

Ø  After reading your message , if the recipient feels like contacting you , he simply selects  “ Contact Me “ radio button and clicks REPLY

Ø  This click , immediately increases the counter ( against the Marketing Message viewed / selected ) , in the “ Feedback Received “ column , on page ,

                                                 “  My Campaign Feedback

Ø  Now all you need to do , is to click on that  “  Feedback Received “ counter , and view the details [ Name / Email ID / Phone No ( ? )  ] of all the recipients who are interested to know more about your product / service !


Ø  Just follow-up before the customer changes his mind !


          This closed-loop feedback is your ultimate  “  Marketing  Utopia  “  !


n   Hemen Parekh


As far as the other two pages ( Mail Holder / My Campaign Feedback ) are concerned , the tabulations remain the same ( except that , I have added Phone No of recipient in My Campaign Feedback Page )

I might want to marginally change the TEXT in these two pages , after I see the final layout , but this may take a few minutes !

If there are any non-technical questions , feel free to phone me

In the meantime , I await your PROJECT PLAN ( WHO will do WHAT and WHEN )

hcp




From: Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems [mailto:shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:32 PM
To: Shivanand.Satose@larsentoubro.com
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Message Blaster

Hello Shivanand,

Yesterday i was unable to explain to you the concept behind ‘Unsolicited Mail Capture’ and ‘Response’ pages. Today i discuss these with HCP Sir and he has explained the concept to me.

I was trying to write this explanation and send it to me, but it is bit involved. It will be better if we discuss this either in person or on phone. Please call me either tomorrow 2nd half or on Saturday, whenever you are free and i will explain it to you.

This will not affect the pages till ‘Mailing List – Message Pairing’. But, please call me before you start coding for actual blasting (sending mail) of messages.

Regards
Shuklendu Baji


No comments:

Post a Comment