Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 21 August 2013

FW: Suspicious sign in prevented


Kailas

Pl change my password immediately and let me know
Also enter it in Excel sheet
hcp

From: no-reply@accounts.google.com [mailto:no-reply@accounts.google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 3:08 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Suspicious sign in prevented

Google Accounts
Hemendra Parekh


Hi Hemendra,

Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account - hcp@recruitguru.com.

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:38:21 AM UTC
IP Address: 2.180.126.138
Location: Mashhad, Iran


If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately.

Reset password

If this was you, and you are having trouble accessing your account, complete the troubleshooting steps listed at http://support.google.com/mail?p=client_login

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts team
This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center.

You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google product or account.
© 2013 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment