Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 26 August 2013

FW: Review Meeting on Friday 16


Shivanand

I refer to our telecom last evening
I am happy to know that development work is progressing full blast and that you are confident that the team will present final / fully functioning pages on Friday
I am especially keen to view / approve the Graphical Animation of the “ Create Mailing “ List page for B2C
In the meantime , pl do check out with Shuklendu , the logic that you have employed for “ Pairing “ of the Marketing Messages with the Mailing Lists
You will recall that during our last meeting , I had suggested to create an altogether separate page , titled , “ Credits
The idea is to keep all the other pages uncluttered at the bottom
Find below , a draft of the “ Credits “ page :


Credits

Dear Visitor,
I dedicate this web site to ,
L&T Institute of Technology , ( hyperlink )
- with which , I am associated since its founding in 1982 .
This site was developed by the 7th Semester students of the Computer Science stream of the Institute , guided by Faculty Members , mentioned below :

A .    Faculty Guides

·         Shivanand Satose
·         Shashank Lale

B     Students

·         Ashwini Hodage ( hyperlink )
·         Names of all the others ( hyperlinks )

C     External Guide
·         Shuklendu Baji ( Sentient Systems – hyperlink )

But for their hard work and enthusiasm , this would not have become a reality . All credits go to them

-       - hemen  parekh





No comments:

Post a Comment