Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 22 August 2013

FW: B2B / B2C


Sir,
Now first I will have discussion with Shashank sir and all team members regarding the queries which they have and clarify it and I will make detail project plan as well.
By today afternoon till lunch, I will send it to Damahe Sir and he will forward you.

Regards,
Shivanand

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 22 August 2013 08:17
To: Bhuvan Damahe
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; Nitin Ruge; Shivanand Satose; Shashank Lale
Subject: B2B / B2C

Dear Damahe


When he was at Sentient Systems , Shivanand spoke to me yesterday afternoon
He had a detailed discussion with Shuklendu / Nitin / Rahul , re logic to be employed while constructing different pages of web sites
They even managed to create some additional database tables
Shivanand confirmed that , with the clarifications obtained , students should face no difficulty in completing the project by Sept End
This is , indeed , encouraging !
It is further encouraging that Shuklendu has agreed to make available for consultations ,services of his colleague , Rahul Ahire  , for 2 days every week , till the project gets completed
For such consultations , either Shivanand / Shashank may phone Rahul or visit Sentient office , after prior appointment
As suggested by you earlier , it is also possible for Rahul to visit LTIT premises and guide the students , when they are free ( eg. Saturday / Sunday ) for full day , without interruption
You may work this out with Shuklendu
What is most important is to ensure that the TARGET DATE of end Sept is met at all cost !
I have no doubt that , how the students – and the guides – come up to this challenge , will lay the foundation of their confidence to tackle similar assignments when they take up their first jobs
I now look forward to receive from you, a detailed PROJECT PLAN , which , Shivanand promised to prepare and hand-over to you , before lunch today
Regards
hcp
Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment