Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 13 August 2013

RE: Pending Urgent Matters


Nitin
Thanks . Looks good
Pl also change “ No of Employers ( 70,000 ) “ mentioned on Jobs Archive page

hcp


From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:22 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: Pending Urgent Matters

Dear Sir,
Home Page Counters (Dynamic) changes uploaded on live site.

Regards,
Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:04 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: FW: Pending Urgent Matters

Nitin
I refer to our telecom yesterday
Accordingly , I expect modified home page ( and any other pages where statistical numbers are displayed ) to get uploaded by evening today , showing dynamically changing COUNTERS
I also expect , by this week-end , to get uploaded , the following pages with MATRIX type tabulations :
Ø Happy Birthday

Ø Resumes Archive

Ø Jobs Archive

Page write-up for the “ Happy Birthday “ page to be as follows :


Dear Jobseeker,
How many members of this website, share their Birthday with you?
It is easy to find.
In the following matrix , just click on the cell corresponding to your Birth date / Month
Then make new friends – especially those who live in your town !
-        hemen parekh  ( link to www.hemenparekh.in )

You may make-up a few similar lines for the other pages
Alternately , if you show me the Matrix on Thursday ( TeamViewer ) , I can tell you what to write
Pl ensure that , in each Matrix , there is a bottom Row and extreme right side Column for the TOTAL NUMBERS
However , numbers in these cells cannot be clicked
If there are any questions , feel free to phone
hcp

From: Hemen Parekh
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 11:15 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'
Subject: Pending Urgent Matters

Nitin
Since morning , I am unable to reach you ( or Rahul ) , over phone
Pl phone me to confirm that both pending work will get completed / uploaded  by Wednesday

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment