Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 8 August 2013

Next Review Meeting


 Shivanand

I refer to your call last evening
As suggested by you , we will meet next Friday ( 16th Aug ) at 10 am to review the progress
Please ensure that the following pages / features are completely ready and working flawlessly :

Ø Composing of Messages

Ø Creation of Mailing Lists ( Graphical Animated Presentation in case of B2C , is of UTMOST IMPORTANCE )

Ø Pairing of Marketing Messages with Mailing Lists

The results must be based on integration of software with the ACTUAL DATABASES available on CustomizeResume.com

Since Shuklendu is out of town till 12th , pl contact Nitin in case you face any problems
Since there is a lot of development work still remaining to be completed in the next 6 weeks ( till End Sept ) , there should be no reason / occasion to touch / go back to the above mentioned 3 pages / features , after 16th Aug
If required , the team – and the Guides – must put in extra hours for ensuring this
hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment