Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Revised Draft


Sanjivani

Following is the corrected draft
Pl check that clicking on links , takes you to the right pages


Dear  Principal Director - Vice Chancellor  :



If your Institute/ College/ University offers, courses in HR/Marketing, you may wish to expose those students to some real-life situations /  Communications taking  place in Industry.

Please ask them to look-up following pages from ,


                                                www.hemenparekh.in


Ø  For HR Students:


                                                 

                                                 

Ø  For Marketing Students:




With a request  :

v  To display this mail on your Institute notice-boards.

v  To forward this Email to your Alumni  ( Email Database ) or upload it on Alumni website.



with regards,


hemen parekh





No comments:

Post a Comment