Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Voice Based Mobile Wallet


Dear Amitabh :


In the past , I have suggested ( through my following blog / email ) that BHIM become “ Voice Activated “ for a wider adoption of Digital Payments among illiterate rural folks :



In this regards , today , I wrote to Subodh Kumar ( of liv.ai ) :

==========================================================================================

Can your technology enable Indians to use Mobile Wallet App “ BHIM “ as described in :

BHIM ;  the  Un-Stoppable  (   see  V 4.0  )   ?

This is how he replied :

Dear Hemen,

Thanks for reaching out. Sure, we will be happy to integrate with Bhim.

Please connect us to the relevant person(s) in the team.

Best

Subodh

I am sending this to you since I believe , you are the RIGHT PERSON to push this idea

Even though , “  Transitioning to Digital Payments Economy “ is not a parameter for World Bank’s “ Ease of Doing Business “ ranking , I have no doubt that , if implemented in next 3 months , this version of BHIM ( V 4.0 ). would help us jump the queue significantly in 2019

I hope you will help


With Regards,

hemen  parekh 



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08


No comments:

Post a Comment