Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 7 November 2017

RE: Bringing a See Change


Dear Anand :




-           Is now under testing  !
-           

Even as , at my request , a Senior L&T Executive , is about to start uploading L&T  “ Know How / Expertise “ related documents on the web site , I request you to :

#   let me have your suggestions / comments , re improvements in the site

#  request some LARGE / SUCCESSFUL / ORGANIZED sector companies to register as CONTRIBUTOR and start DONATING their Knowledge

Of course ,  feel free to recommend this to MSME known to you


Warm Regards,

Hemen Parekh

+91 98675 50808


From: See Change Anand [mailto:anand@seechangeworld.com]
Sent: 19 October 2017 21:12
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Prakash Seshadri
Subject: Re: Bringing a See Change

Dear Sir,

Wish to speak to you tom. Pl let me know your convenience to schedule a call.

Thanks and Regards,
M.K.Anand

Sent from my S8....Away from Office!

On 17 Oct 2017 18:01, "Hemen Parekh" <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Dear Prakash / Anand :


In today’s Business Line , I read about your venture in helping SME ( Bringing See Change in SME consulting )

At one place , Anand is  quoted as :

“  We discussed the possibility of having a platform to share our knowledge and help SMEs that can’t afford the big consulting firms . We floated See Change in 2002 “


I had a cursory look at your web site but will spend more time later to better understand your offering


But , I strongly support your motive and appreciate your efforts


For the past 2 years , I have been thinking along similar lines ( how to help MSME ? )


With help and blessings of my friend Shri A M Naik ( Chairman , L&T ) and encouragement from Shri Amitabh Kant ( CEO – NITI Aayog ) , we are planning to launch a portal for this purpose , by end of this year . It is in its final phase of testing


Of course , it won’t , in any way , compete with your offering !  It will complement what you are doing and it will be FREE for the MSME

At appropriate time , I will be happy to share with you , further details


With Regards,

hemen  parekh / mumbai



( M ) +91 - 98,67,55,08,08






No comments:

Post a Comment