Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 3 November 2017

RE: EmpowerMSME portal


Dear PRK


Varun ( LTI team ) phoned last evening that he has completed the preliminary testing of the following main functionalities of EmpowerMSME portal :

·         “ Registration “  ( by both , Contributor and by MSME )
·          
·         “ Upload Document “  ( by Contributor )
·          
·         “ Download Document “ ( by MSME  )

Apparently , all of these are working satisfactorily

No doubt , some cosmetic improvements remain , which I hope might get done today

For “ Scale Up Testing “ , LTI team now await your uploading of a few hundred ( varied ) L&T documents

For any clarification required , feel free to phone


Warm Regards,

Hcp

+91 98675 50808




From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 31 October 2017 10:31
To: prk@larsentoubro.com
Cc: sns@lntecc.com; 'Ganesh.Narayanan@lntinfotech.com'; 'Rakesh Bhansali'; amn@larsentoubro.com; 'hcp@RecruitGuru.com'
Subject: EmpowerMSME portal

Dear PRK ,


Along with Ganesh / Rakesh ( LTI ) , I had an opportunity to meet you on 28 Sept in connection with the concept / purpose governing this portal , viz : a platform where large / organized / successful companies can share their “ Knowledge / Expertise “ with 51 million MSME of India


I had also given you a copy of the proposed MOU


Yesterday , on behalf of 3P Consultants , I have uploaded on this portal , some 30 documents for testing purpose by LTI team . They expect to finish the “ DOCUMENT  DOWNLOAD “ functionality by to day evening


During our presentation to SNS , he had suggested that we approach you with the request to upload from L&T group , as many DOCUMENTS ( of course , non-secret / non-proprietary ) as possible

I now request you to start the process as soon as possible



As to the TYPES / KINDS of documents that you may consider uploading , pl see attachment

If any clarifications are required , I would be happy to come and meet you at your convenience

Of course , Rakesh can explain how the entire process works

After your uploading of ( - a few hundred ? ) documents , LTI team would need a week to thoroughly test all the features before SNS writes to ASSOCHAM / CII / Amitabh Kant [ CEO , NITI Aayog ] , for their help in getting this portal launched at the hands of Shri Modi




Hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment